I can see you all at long last ! Yippeeee !!

This is a test blog for me personally just to see if I can write on here as well as read the site at long last after being blocked for so long.

I thought I was doomed to sneaking around the back pages and talking to the odd person who I could message from time to time but it seems at last, my system is cured ! :)

Great to see you all again and I can't wait to catch up with all the news for the long time I have been missing.

Missed you all tons !

tootles till later xx

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Xandia and welcome back again......hope you'll stay longer this time.....lol lol

The site does seem to be slowly improving. I had a few issues last week and messaged tech support, for a lovely young man and we managed to fix all in a few back and to messages. I must say I was very impressed with his help...no gobbledygook just plain old English and he was very patient with a silly oldish f.... Like me!!!!!! Hope you are feeling well just now.

Hugs and Smiles

Billi

• Hi Xandia and welcome back again......hope you'll stay longer this time.....lol lol

The site does seem to be slowly improving. I had a few issues last week and messaged tech support, for a lovely young man and we managed to fix all in a few back and to messages. I must say I was very impressed with his help...no gobbledygook just plain old English and he was very patient with a silly oldish f.... Like me!!!!!! Hope you are feeling well just now.

Hugs and Smiles

Billi

• OMG!!!!!!! I meant AND not FOR........although in retrospect might cheer me up a bit LOL!!

Billi.

• Welcome back. I too have been off for a while due to technology but glad to see the system is gradually working.

Hugs

Angela

xx

• Hi xandi

Welcome back my dear glad to see you again.

I think we have missed quite a lot of peeps been strange only seeing a few of us on here.

Take care sue xxx

You may also like...