Log in
9,259 members1,551 posts

What is this on my penis

What is this on my penis

Can someone please tell me what this is, i was at the ER & the doctor said it was a skin tare.

But I been researching on genital herpes & it got me paranoid.

I just wanna know is this something major or what.

It’s that tiny scab above it look like a cut on my penis.

Just would like to know what this is.

I’m go to a clinic tomorrow to check just would like y’all input before I go.

1 Reply

It is almost certainly a skin tear! If that is what A&E [ER] say they really know best!


You may also like...