Ataxia UK
2,713 members2,551 posts

Harvard/MGH Survey for Ataxian - Please Participate

Hi Guys,

Mass General Hospital is doing a survey and recording responses from people that are either affected by or are giving support to patients with Ataxia to better understand the disease. I have done the survey, it took me only 10 mins, so I would really appreciate if some of you request the survey by emailing cerebellum@mgh.harvard.edu, and upon receiving the survey, taking 10 mins to fill it out.

Thanks,

8 Replies
oldestnewest

I have accessed the site that you suggested but can’t find anything about the survey?

Please email cerebellum@mgh.harvard.edu and tell them that you are interested in taking the survey and ask them to send you the PROM Ataxia survey link, they will email you the link.

What’s the site address?

Please email cerebellum@mgh.harvard.edu and tell them that you are interested in taking the survey and ask them to send you the PROM Ataxia survey link, they will email you the link.

I have not had any luck with this address. Is there another which I can try?

Regards. Ted

Ted, it’s the weekend so chances are that you won’t hear anything till next week. It took few days for them to respond to me as well, please stay put and I’m sure someone will get back to you. If you don’t hear anything by Thursday, please let me know and I’ll follow up with one of the coordinator.

Id love to

Hi, emailed Harvard, got reply and survey within hours (last Saturday) and completed/returned. Closing date soon.

Also asked to be kept informed of results/future news.

Cheers for the heads up. (y)

You may also like...