Adapted Holiday Villa for 10 People Required

Does anybody know of a holiday villa that can sleep 10 and has one of the bedrooms/bathrooms adapted for an Ataxia sufferer?

We have searched the internet but are having difficult finding one that has enough bedrooms (5) and also suitable facilities for my wife who suffers from Ataxia.

We would prefer Portugal, Spain or similar but are open to suggestions.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Hebyulkoki

Yes, finding accommodation that large, that is disabled accessible is a problem. I've asked our Helpline but we don't have anything. However I did find Villa Plus which has a number of larger villas in Portugal site:

villaplus.com/large-villas-...

It says this in it's FAQ section:

Q: We have a mobility disability and require special assistance; can we still book a Villa holiday?

A: Yes, simply advise us of your requirements and the suitability of a villa can be checked prior to booking.

Please let me know if they are able to help so that we can add them to the information we keep at the Ataxia UK Helpline.

Good luck

Sue

• thanks Sue-we have tried Villa Plus but no joy so far-school holiday times generally fully booked already!

• Have you tried owners direct on the Internet, I have had a five bedroom place inTenerife with them.

• Thanks reply- yes we have used them successfully for a number of years but with more demanding disability requirements and larger group size we are struggling this year.

You may also like...