Ataxia UK
2,449 members2,285 posts

A big welcome to all to have just joined us!

You'll find people here who have various experiences of Cerebellar Ataxia, and of course other Ataxias.

If you have a question, no matter what, someone's bound to have had something similar to deal with.

If you just need to 'rant', do it, nobody minds, we all need to unload at some time.

I live near Newcastle/Gateshead, hopefully we'll have our own support group soon! xB

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Wonderful post Beryl. Thank you.

Harriet

Hi Beryl, I think I would have totally cracked up without the support I've had from everyone here!! xx

I totally agree with previous comments

This is a great website, lots of interesting reading. There is a great satisfaction in getting things off your chest. I hope you all tell many other Ataxians about "Health Unlocked" as you can, I know I do.

LONG LIVE THIS SITE.

Great post, well done, Bonny Lass :-)

Beryl, you've summed it up beautifully! Sticking together and giving each mutual support is what it's all about!

Ataxia is not easy to cope with. We know that. But by having a forum here to chat, vent and inform is so so important. Together we are so much stronger than just coping on own own. Thanks for saying what you did.

If you can travel you would be most welcome to join us at our carlisle support group wobbly bee. x

Ah, thank you so much mhairi, I might just take you up on that! XB

You may also like...