Advice please?

HI there, just wondered if I should see my GP/asthma nurse?

My max peak flow is 570 and I usually hang about the 550 mark

I had reduced to Flixotide 250 1 puff twice a day and montelukast and still had no symptoms through the week

About two months ago, my symptoms returned and my peak flow reduced to 400-450 so I upped my Flixotide back up to 2 puffs twice a day.

Since then, i get symptoms about three times a week and my peak flow is about 390 in the morning and 470 on a night.

When I get the symptoms, its nothing that bad and i only need a couple of puffs of ventolin to get back on track and I only get them three times a week as I said. I just wondered if I should see the GP/nurse?

3 Replies

• <Details removed by passing moderator>

As per the forum terms and conditions agreed to on registering and as listed in the forum topics, please do not:

Post your message twice under different subtopics - or more in this case

Publish email addresses or phone numbers in posts

Post messages advertising commercial products or services: these will be deleted

Edit to add: Thanks for the reports

• I would go to see them, yes - looks like your PF is running at below 80% which is meant to be an indication something is going on, even if you're not getting the symptoms that often. Might need some medication tweaking!

• What philomela said also if you are using more ventolin than normal or more than 3 times a week even if you recover after it, it is still a sign that things arent as well controlled as they should be

You may also like...