KNEE JOINT CARTILAGE DAMAGE

For everyone with joint pain, osteoarthritis, cartilage damage, please ask your doctor to refer you to an Orthopaedic surgeon. Ask for treatment Yardel Sodium Hyaluronate and Celestone Chronodose. I don't know if these are available in the UK, but I was on holiday in Greece, and needed to see someone urgently for swelling in my knees, with terrible pain. I was xrayed and blood tested, and told my cartilage was severely damaged. I was treated with these, which promote and heal the cartilage, and help with the inflamation. This is a much cheaper and less invasive treatment than knee replacements etc...

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Is this treatment injected into the joint or tablets?

• Injections...in joints. A bit painful, but it eases. Its by no means a cure, but relief. I was in agony, and couldn't hardly walk. I'm still suffering discomfort, and pain, especially when I sit for a while, and getting up. But I am nowhere near as bad as I was. And paracetamol helps

• Daily SI has helped the pain of my knees but wonder if this could give me additional improvement. Thank you for telling me about this - I will investigate!

• Thank you Miss Jones 1963.

That's most useful to know

• I take Boswellia Serrata ...with great results. Read my other posts on this site for details or message me

• Thank you for that information. I'm definitely going to check into it.

• Thank you. Will check this out and give a feedback.

Cheers

You may also like...