Need time out : I haven’t been on here... - Andover Fibromyal...

Andover Fibromyalgia & ME Community Group
2,302 members349 posts

Need time out

cathy64
cathy64
3 Replies

I haven’t been on here for a while, I do read all the posts, I just feel I have had nothing to offer, just been in my own little place, I hope you’re all managing this crapy condition, most of the people I know do not get it, they think I have just got boring, because I never want to go out anymore, I have almost crawled through the door after work x

3 Replies
oldestnewest
Dream21

Well ... I believe you just commiserated with fellow sufferers. That is a lot to offer. No one really gets this disease, unless you have it. Thank you for sharing. It is always reassuring to know that I am not alone about how I feel and deal with this disease. It definitely can be very isolating.

Poppydoris

Totally agree no none who doesn’t have this, can possibly understand what it’s like & yes I am not 50 yet but very much feel like I live life like a pensioner, i struggle with the fact my day is so short, I am busy all day & done by 6pm cannot move after that 😢 so definitely know how you feel, but fellow sufferers keep chin up xx

1 like
Arbed254

I’ve had it and now I don’t. There is hope and there are people that know how to treat it.

You may also like...