Bit disappointed yesterday as I paid privately 2 months ago to see my EP then had a NHS appt yesterday to see him again but at the clinic I didn't see him (he was there) but saw a Registrar, does this happen to many people on this site? Anyway the outcome was to stay off Bisroprol as it was making my heartbeat too slow and continue with my own Drs suggestion to take 2 Bisoprolol if AF started, wait another 6 hours then take another 2, if that doesn't work go to hospital. I know it's not ideal and will worry when it is going to happen, I am off to Portugal in June, will I end up in hospital there. Is there anyone else on this sort of plan taking bisroprol if AF happens? I have another follow up in 6 months, if this doesn't work then I will need a pacemaker, I am thinking now should I have said to put me on waiting list for pacemaker, I am so mixed up and wish I had seen the EP. I have to continue with the Rivaroxaban for another 4 days as diarrhoea isn't as bad as it was (I have been on it for 4 weeks) but if it doesnt stop completely then come it for 3 days to see if it stops. If it stops in the 3 days without the Rivaroxaban then we know thats the reason and change to Apixaban. I don't know why I feel like this but I feel like they are not taking enough time with me to talk about things, I know they are busy and I am only another number. Thanks again.
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.