Post ablation!

Well it will be 4 weeks post ablation this coming Thursday! So far no sign of AF......yipeeeee! I am off the Amioderone thank goodness. I seem to have a lot more energy now and am feeling great.

The only meds are blood pressure (Atacand 4mg) Warfarin 3.5mg, Crestor adn Ezitrol.......the Professor indicated if there are no problemd after 6 months I can go off the warfarin and take aspirin instead.

Cheers everyone!

7 Replies

• Good one Barry - that's real good news.

I'm going good except for my INR it's all over the place last count was 4. Not good for me as I'm subject to bleeds - I'm not real good at watching what I eat and drink. But all is good with the ablation - still in SR

• Great news tibetan. Hope it stays that way for a long time like mine did, 8 years all clear.

• very encouraging for us considering future ablation

• Me too. Almost 6 weeks since ablation, had lots of episodes for the first few weeks but gaps got longer. Its now 2 weeks since the last one. Off all meds (not counting warfarin) and feel really good.

• Good to hear that you're feeling so much better.

• That's fab news :-)

• Thankyou all for your support and may you all enjoy the festive season and hope that 2014 brings a happy and especially healthy new year!

You may also like...