Hi every one just back from clinic and my INR is at 4.2 ,waiting for cardio version in September but do need 5 consecutive readings of 2.5 to 3.0 .the only thing different this week is I have had chocolate ,could this make a difference ? Glad to hear you are all getting tests done and keeping well .have a good Bank Holiday week end ,God Bless POPPEY STOREY

Last edited by

7 Replies

• I hope not I love chocolate.

I did not have any last week before my fortnightly test and I have dropped 0.2 from 3.7 to 3.5 but they did reduce my Warfarin slightly. Have a great weekend and enjoy the chocies.

• Thanks for reply have a great week end POPPEY STOREY

• It is not on my list of avoids . Have a good BH weekend. It is like Piccadilly Circus down yere in Devon at the moment so I'm staying in and having my youngest son's 21st party. Saturday night where I will no doubt consume more wine than is sensible and loads of chocolate!

• Great have a great time now i dont feel so guilty.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR SON ,POPPEY STOREY

• Lovely dog, give him pat for me.

Chocolate wont affect the warfarin, I have never had any problems with it, except of course, it does add on the calories.

Keep well

• thank you vivante ,yes my gizmo is a wonderful pet he is 12 this year .Think I will cut out the chocies anyway ,your right about the calories

• I,m a chocoholic and it has never affected my INR

You may also like...