Just got a call from my docs nurse saying that a follow up CT to see if there was any change to a lesion in a lung had changed and it did show some growth plus a new one is now visible. Of course, my doc is on vacation and out of the country for two weeks. The nurse tells me it is her experience that I would be told to wait 3 months for another CT. My response was shouldn't I get a biopsy rather than waiting and she explained that there is some controversy about lung biopsies. I'm sure some of you have had similar problems and I'm curious what steps you followed. I'm also wondering why my PSA hasn't shown any major increase if mets are starting to pop up. As soon as I get a copy of the report I'll be forwarding it to my other doc at MD Anderson for his opinion.
Thanks for your invaluable input.
Bob PS My PCA was the ductal type so I can't claim to be too surprised that it spread to soft tissue.