Advanced Prostate Cancer

Tell a Prostate Cancer Friend to Join our Group

Our group is magnificant. Each week, I get one or two emails from a spouse or doctor saying how helpful our Advanced Prostate Cancer group has been for their loved one or patient. Sometimes someone writes that they will "pay it forward." Obviously, donations to are VERY helpful. BUT, equally helpful is encouraging others to join us, here on We see about 4 or 5 new men join us per day....wouldn't it be great if we could double that. It would be super if each of us "get" one new person per year to join us. The newly diagnosed have and we have . Our conversations here extend lives, increase happiness and sooth the pain so many of our brothers feel. Please, let's build on that by encouraging more men (and their loved ones) to join us.

1 Reply

Hi Darryl,

I've found Health Unlocked to be an enormously valuable source of information & mutual support. Also, I "met" another patient on the site who has been very helpful, & he convinced me to attend local advanced prostate cancer meetings that have been valuable, including a medical oncologist via teleconference.

You may also like...