Above & Beyond
3,452 members1,081 posts

Feeling or a condition?

What to do if I feel and know there is something wrong with me I don't know if it's mental or physical or a condition maybe it isn't a condition but I just found out and had the feeling around 1 year ago I go to a therapist but she has not solved anything what can I do I probably had it for all my life or I don't know but I don't want to feel like this

5 Replies

Sometime you have to go through a few therapist until you try the right fit. You can also try talking to your doctor. What do you feel is wrong?


There is something wrong with me I know it I try socialize and don't feel normal to others I think it has affected in some areas in life


Maybe you should try a different therapist just for a second opinion. You can also learn a lot on this forum. Someone told me about childhood emotional neglect which may explain somethings that affected me. Just keep digging and hopefully you’ll find some answers and solutions. I know I need medication and therapy probably cognitive behavioral therapy but I m still trying to find the right medicine and the time for therapy. Maybe try a therapist and a psychiatrist after talking to your doctor


Hello Anonymoushealth and welcome to our Community.

I would suggest you make an appointment to see your doctor first, to establish whether the nature of your condition is physical or psychological.

Your doctor will then be able to refer you to the correct person to help you.

Do let us know how you get on Anonymoushealth, take care


1 like

How does the problem play out,just to know if we can help,??


You may also like...