Appointment

I found out just under 2 months ago that I had a cyst on my right ovary and being put on chlomid to help me ovulate as I don't ovulate but been referred to gynocology for this .. I am really unsure as to what to expect .. I had an internal scan at my last appointment but hasn't made me feel any easier .. What will happen at the appointment? Does it take long? Who does the appointment with you? Any help and advice would be great my appointment is 5th Feb x

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hey, I didn't get as far as requiring chlomid as managed to sort hormones out massively with metformin and diet control (at my last ovary scan, no cysts were visible!). My advice would be to phone the reception of where your appointment is, as they should be able to tell you what happens at your next appointment. It can vary depending on the hospital / consultant you're assigned...

• Hi sorry I only just seen your response I haven't been on here in a while.. Thank you I think I'm going to give the hospital a ring and see if they can talk me through what will happen x

You may also like...