Has anyone been diagnosed with this and if so what did they decide to do. I have been offered a laminectomy with 75-80% chance of success : 20-25% chance of not getting result I want. The 20-25% is made up of pain staying the same; making matters worse and with a 3-5% chance of paralysis. At the moment I have decided against the operation but it is not going to go away.
The problem is vertebra at L4/L5.
I've gone from a very fit gym person to one frightened to do anything much in case the exacerbated pain returns.