Hi all. I have been on the waiting list for 2 years now. Recently my wife was tested and found to be a match, we even have a provisional date in March to have the operation for her to donate to me. The trouble is that I am terrified of anything happening to her or both of us. We have 3 small children and it worries me what would happen to them if anything were to happen to their mam. I have been having nightmares about it for weeks now. I can handle me going through the op as if it went wtong the kids would still have their mam, but the thought of both me and my wife scares me to the point that I have told her I don't want her to donate and am ready to pull the plug on the whole thing. Has anyone else been through this?