Thyroid UK
99,858 members113,392 posts

New Gut Microbiome Testing

If anyone is interested this is the company I have been buying my goat kefir from..., potent stuff but seems to have helped my gut...., I noticed today they are offering gut microbiome testing.... the link is below if anyone wants to check it out....

chucklinggoat.co.uk/product...

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Looks great.... thanks for the heads up!

1 like

Many thanks, very interesting. In past 10 days, Ive completed my personal review of 4 microbiome test labs but didn't know about Atlas so I'll check this out. There's a few online reviews.

Fortunately I've not yet ordered my 3rd test but will soon.

If anyone's interested in outcome of my review including Atlas, let me know.

2 likes

Yes i’d be very interested..., I haven’t had mine tested but became very interested after reading The Diet Myth by Tim Spectre, I now follow him and Miguel Matteus on Instagram.., hopefully our children can benefit from their research and discoveries and maybe protect themselves from triggering some diseases - Tim Spectre recently posted how he feels the future medics should learn about the influence of nutrition on health as part of their medical degree - I would love to see that!!!!

Hi, it would be great to hear your reviews. I wondered about having this done but then didn't know what it would tell me and how to understand the results.

Michael

1 like

Yes please, I've been thinking about this for a while but really don't know which company would be best. Having a detailed analysis and consultation is vital - and that would tip the balance for me so long as all other factors were good. I have a slight reservation in that a company selling kefir is in collaboration with a gut microbiome testing company - possibly ethically questionable? Happy to be proven wrong.

You may also like...