Thyroid UK
98,366 members112,087 posts

Erection problems

Ive been suffering on and off with chronic fatigue, spasms, gettin a bit clumsy on.my feet,and experiencing some visual problems, and my biggest worry is no erections, ive been checked for thyroid but that was clear,this comes and goes but everytime it comes back it floors me,i used to be very sexually active but now me and the mrs havnt had sex in months.help please

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Without seeing your thyroid results we simply have no clue

Most GPs fail to test correctly for thyroid

As well as thyroid results you need to check out B12,D3 ,ferritin and folate.

Lack of B12 may be causing balance problems.

Ive had them all checked via blood tests,a year ago i needed two blood transfusions and since ive not been the same,they say im aneamic also just so fed up.

So, if they say you're anaemic, what are they doing about it?

1 like

Could it be B12 deficiency? Marz is good on this.

Just checking see you on any meds for high blood pressure? Lisinopril caused nightmare symptoms for my husband including erectile dysfunction and hypothyroidism to name just 2.

No.no high blood pressure,im on other meds but never bothered me before its just last 8 months or so i cant get an erection.

Just after our experience it's best to check its not a known, even if rare, side effect of any of the meds you're taking. Symptoms weren't instant with hb and must have been over a year before ed started. He found out from googling that is was actually not so rare a side effect after GP was useless just saying he was depressed grrrrrrrrr

Yeah i understand your frustration...

And thankyou for taking time to talk to me about These problems i really appreciate it

You may also like...