I have just had my recent bloods back at the end of September my TSH is 3.39 (0.38 - 5.33)
My doctor says all is fine no further action needed
Although I do feel loads better I am still not quite right
My main and only remaining symptom is balance and dizzy feelings these come and go all day long my GP has now decided that this is possibly BPPV and referred me to ENT my appointment is at the end of October
My question to you is do I still need an increase in Levo?
My GP says no
I currently take 75mcg daily
I have not had vitamins and minerals tested as GP refused and I can't afford private tests at the moment
I have some spare Levo should I increase myself? if so by how much?
Or should I just wait till after ENT incase I do have BPPV?
I am so confused and worry I might make things worse if I self medicate I work full time and have 2 children to look after
Thank you all for listening and any advice welcomed