Can anyone let me know where is the best place endocrinology?

Please let me know personal information, they gave me these options in referral.Can anyone tell me where is the best place?

Furness General Hospital /endocrinology and metabolic/

Royal Blackburn Hospital /endocrinology -general/

Chorley And South Ribble Hospital / general endocrinology/

Royal Preston Hospital /general endocrinology/

3 Replies

  • Manniy,

    Email and ask for a list of member recommended endocrinologists and then see whether any of them are at the hospitals you listed.

  • Many thanks

  • Others can comment if they have been there but by private message

You may also like...