So, this is a long story…..
For 8 months i have been getting very storage symptoms…i will list them in order
1. Vertigo (two spells of this, never had it before)
2. Twitching all over my body, jumps from place to place, painless and lasts a few seconds in each area.
3. Extreme joint clicking/cracking all over my body(again painless just irritating)
4. Nerve pain in the ends of my fingers (intermittent from week to week)
5. ANXIETY (i have had this all of my life its now exacerbated by my health worries)
I was finishing my degree and was under a lot of stress (I'm a anxious person anyway) and all of the above started in that particular order now today and yesterday i feel short of breath, not as in i can't catch my breath or talk but have a heavy chest and throat and i also feel quite dizzy, i came on my period 2 days ago so I'm wondering if this is related as i have low ferritin?
I have been to the doctors about the twitching and i am waiting for a neuro appointment (I'm very scared so please if anyone thinks its anything debilitating or life threatening please don't comment because i physically can't take anymore worry).
can my symptoms be due to my levels? everything else seemed okay on my results and my feritin was dismissed as a problem - the range was 13-150. I am also vegetarian.
Im also a newly qualified nurse and keep jumping to the worst diseases possible. please someone help me x