Sorry for posting here, I don't know where to turn
As well as my hashimotos and PA in under investigation for what is stopping me eating. Had a CT scan a couple of weeks back and am waiting on an endoscopy/biopsy which I was told would be within a fortnight, 4 weeks on still no date
Because if my ill health my work have served me notice to make me redundant, it's a stage 2 notice. I accepted it to start with until I wondered what stage 1 is, does anyone know? Has anyone been through this? I've never had anything formal before so think I'd remember something like stage 1 unless it's as simple as a sick note?
Any help would be appreciated, I had asked in my stage 2 statement if they would please hold off in a decision until my test results but got a no. Paragraph at the end said we'd like to thank you for your 17 years service......beyond a mess right now