Brighton support groups?

Hi there :)

I was wondering if there were still any support groups or meet ups in Brighton/Hove? I saw a post from around 5 months ago about a meet up but there didn't seem to be any activity on it? Someone at my doctors surgery told me there was a Brighton Support group but i can't seem to find any info online?

Any other Brightonians here?! :D

6 Replies

• Thyroid/Hashimotos groups i mean, in case that wasn't clear hehe

• Hi Sharon,

I am just along the road in Shoreham but work in Brighton, I would love to join up with a support group if one is available.

• There was a meeting in Brighton a few months back and the co-ordinator was going to offer another one, but not heard anything. Perhaps we should set up another?

• I pm'd the coordinator a while back but there has been no activity on her account for over 2 months now.

Over to you MM ?

• I would be interested in meeting up with anyone who was interested in possibly starting one up, just to chat :) I have never run any support groups in the past but i'm open to chatting about what would be involved and how it would run :)

• OK. I am looking into the possibility of arranging a Brighton group meeting. I will update progress on a new post when I know more.

You may also like...