Thyrogold

Hi iv been on thyrogold now for about 3plus weeks I'm taking 300 at night and -150 in the morning, I was on 100 mcg Levo but felt so rotten on it I decided to selfe medicate anyway I'm amazed at the differents I feel , I'm not so tired and I feel like iv lost weight but I think it may be the puffy ness has gone down ? What u wanted to know is can anyone tell me how much I should be taking being I was taking 100mcg of Levo !!!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated 🙏 many thanks Claire xxx

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • This is a link which I hope is helpful. I believe from your post that you are taking one capsule containing 300mg and one containing 150mg.

naturalthyroidsolutions.com...

I believe when first introduced only 300 capsule was available but there is now 150.

The above is measured in mg and levothyroxine mcg.

• Onemum, you can email Tammy Lowe via Shaws link to ask what the equivalence of 450mg Thyrogold to Levothyroxine is. I believe 450mg is roughly equivalent to 262.5mcg Levothyroxine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am not a medical professional and this information is not intended to be a substitute for medical guidance from your own doctor. Please check with your personal physician before applying any of these suggestions.

• Thanks clutter I'll do that thanks for taking the time to answer very much appreciated xxxxx

• Hi Onemum, hows it going? Any joy with TGold? x

You may also like...