Endo at Salisbury... Anyone been?

Hi all,

A friend of mine. ( actually i met her on this forum.... She lives just round the corner from me). has asked her doctor for a referral to Salisbury rather than the local hospital.

I heard Salisbury was ok but the doc wants a specific name before she will write the referral

Anyone seen the endo at Salisbury? Can you pm me please.

Thanks in advance.

G

As galathea as requested replies via private message in line with posting guideline #25 please. Thank you. Admin.

Last edited by

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Galathea, email louise.warvill@thyroiduk.org.uk to see whether there is a member recommended endo at Salisbury.

• Thanks, never thought of that..... Will do it now.

Xx

• Hi Galathea, hope you dont mind me contacting you. I am trying to track down  fellow suffers in or around the Salisbury area and came accross a few posts from you that suggested you might be one!

Would love the chance to meet up with people who understand the struggles...is there a Salisbury group? and did you find the name of the endo?

Hayley x

• Hi Haley,

I am in Weymouth but can travel.....  And no, i didnt get the name of the endo......   I think my friend might have done, but last time i saw her she was feeling a bit better......

Xx.  G

You may also like...