I posted my blood work but not answered- here is the link: healthunlocked.com/thyroidu...
My endo said it is ok to try Synthroid today but didn't really seem to think it's a good idea. I'm wondering now if I should go ahead and try it? I'm scared to try it now. I just wonder if there are any dangers using it when your levels are in range? He is also going to do a scan at my next visit although maybe I should do it sooner. I'm so exhausted lately I'm having trouble making decisions about anything.
Also the pharmacy could read the dose so I have to wait until Monday anyway. It is either 25 mg or 75 mg.
What do you think?