General Query

Hail an hour after rising has anyone experienced "swimmy" "dizzy" head along with a general feeling of all over shakiness and weakness.sometimes my head feels as though it will burst it is only through sheer will power I can get through the day . I can also feel "tingly "all over .This has occurred having tried Thyroxine Armour and now T3on it's own and generally whatever my blood tests reveal , good or bad here I am with another cry for help as my present Endo and I think the best refuses to listen to these symptoms and says he hopes I will be fine once he has seen my TSH go below the general lowest recognised reading

3 Replies

• Your Endo is following the guidelines but it's good he suggests getting your TSH to below the guidelines and I would follow his advice. Our whole body when hypo is very sensitive to everything (we may have anxiety,insomnia, and a myriad of other things) - sensations in our tissues happen as well so hopefully when you get onto a dose which suits you that you will gradually get better.

• Thank you so much Shaws for your reply .You have given hope for the future which had been failing

• But has he tested your B12? Sounds like that could be low. Low B12 can cause all sorts of nasty symptoms, including dizziness.

You may also like...