Thyroid UK
84,063 members99,046 posts

Hypothyroid explanation

Hi again, i just watched this youtube explanation of the TSH test and it's role in Hypothyroidism, I thought you might like to see it!! Don't be put off by the beginning, listen to it all, it explains hypothyroidism exactly!!!

11 Replies
oldestnewest

This was funny and really sad. But I think so many of us have met this doctor. They seem to come from same factory :D

4 likes

It's brill.....but oh dear.......the story of my last 33 years.....

2 likes

Totally agree, it's everyones story!! :(

I love that video! It says it all.

1 like

The link is brilliant. There is a follow up video as well, made in the same style by the same person :

Enjoy!

2 likes

Thanks that's fab too! But very sad!!

Hello, well I am hoping being on this forum will help me fully understand Hyperthyroidism, I am so confused by it all, T3, TS4 levels, my reading are normal but I still go through bad symptoms, I also have Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis in my hands so totally confused as to which it is that is causing my symptoms. I find the worst one of all is the weight gain, I have put on 2 stone and this of course is making my joints even more painful. I feel like a hypochondriac going to see the doctor so prefer to try and find the right way myself. If it wasn't for painkillers I would not be able to function

I know how you feel Vinchento, I hope you get some help from the people on this forum!

Such brilliant videos but yes, we've all been there!

I felt like this is me.Am starting to feel a bit better since taking 75 mcg again, Still not back to my normal self but getting there. rally glad I found this site.

I agree, it's a great site!

You may also like...