Thyroid UK

The Thyroid and Mental Health

Sean Croxton and Dr. Kelly Brogan are doing a live webinar, Thursday, May 1, at 10PM UK time.

I realize this is getting late for many of you but for those still awake it should be interesting.

If you register they will post a link for the replay and I will post here when available. This is the link. PR

webinarjam.net/webinar/go/9...

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Thanks!

Sounds marvellous - thankyou!

This sounds very interesting. If I haven't dropped off by then I would be very interested in listening to it. Thanks :)

CarolynB, you might enjoy exploring her site. kellybroganmd.com/

Thanks for the link. I shall have a look once all is quiet here :)

Thanks for that. I registered for 4th May sessions, but didn't know about this one. Will look forward to replay as 10 p.m. is rather late.

I'm still in the middle of those sessions, which are absolutely amazing. I thought I'd read a lot about thyroid related problems, but there's still lots to learn. I've been scribbling madly, trying to get as much down as I could. Thanks for the link. They've been well worth the 49$ I paid to watch.

grammijee, I got the early pass also, I wasn't going to but it was too good to pass up. There is another one coming up in June I posted about. thethyroidsummit.com/regist... PR

You may also like...