Here are my latest blood tests and I could really do with some help from the great minds who visit this page, all help and pointers gratefully received.
In November I was contacted and told my blood results were pointing towards me developing a full blown autoimminue disorder, there results were;
1. my immunoglobs IgG were raised to 16.0 GPLU/ml the range is 0.50- 9.90 GPLU/ml
2. my IgM level was 0.8 MPLU/ml the range IS 0.80- 9.90 MPLU/ML
3. My TSH was 0.15mu/l the range isn 9.0019.00pmol/L
4. My Free T4 is 13.8 pmol?l range is 09.00 - 1900pmol/L
5. My proaction was 179mu/l the range is 109.00 - 557.00 mu/L
Today my bloods came back with the following;
6. My IgA is now 3.13 g/L, the range is 0.80-2.80g/L
7. My TSH is 015 mu/L range 0.40-4.900mu/L
8. My free T4 is 13.8 pmol/L the range is 9.00-10.00pmol/l
I am currently under the Rhuemetology clinic at the Queen Elizabeth Birmingham and Doctor Patels M.E clinic at the George Elliot, Nuneton.
I was lucky enough to see Doctor Skinner, an amazing man who offered to treat me with levo thyroxine, the one drug bar the progesterone only pill to benefit my health.
Thanks for taking time to read this xxx