Thyroid UK
87,402 members102,110 posts

Can you recommend an Endocrinologist / GP in Tayside Scotland ?

I have been treated for hypothyroidism for the last 20 years and have never felt well . Although my symptoms have gotten worse , blood tests always confirm that I am on the correct dose of levothyroxine . I have lost faith in my GP. Apart from changing him or asking for a referral to an Endocrinologist I am at a loss. Can anyone advise or recommend a GP/Endocrinologist in Scotland ? Can I be referred to an English doctor or clinic if I request it ?

1 Reply

If you can post your blood test results with the lab ranges for them people on here will have more idea about what to suggest.

Sounds like you fall 'within the lab range' but just not at a point where your body feels good.


You may also like...