Thyroid UK
90,721 members105,085 posts

Its the ALIENS!!!!

Seriously, forget Pernicious Anaemia and Hypothyroid, I'm now relatively sure i was abducted by aliens! From actual Alia!!

1 - Feel like I haven't actually been to sleep for a month. - because they take you at night, right!! :o

2 - Arms full of injection marks - Experimentation!! :o

3 - feel breathless - because I'm no longer used to Earth's atmosphere!! :o

4 - lost memories and confusion - They are stealing my thoughts!!! :o

5 - Keep falling over - because I'm no longer used to Earth's gravity, obviously!! :o

6 - Picking up alien interference in my head - They speaking in constant low level droning or buzzing with the occasional high pitched whistling - I HEAR THEM!!! :o

I need Sculder and Mully on the case, stat!

DAIZED. Or am I?

30 Replies
oldestnewest

*like* So funny!! :) xxx

And true - Lock your windows, Louise. They are coming.... <takes more meds>

Just because you're paranoid....

....doesn't mean the aliens aren't eating your toast.

*like* xx

:D

Funny Girl! Love it!!!! :D

Great stuff - it's good to laugh :)

Fantastic. Glad to see you still have a sense of humour

Liz :-)

your so clever that why their after you...:-)

Told my doc I thought all my symptoms were down to aliens, he said at least it wasn't something ridiculous like hormones or vitamins.... :D

lol! :D

love it. think we should go to our gp with this. they might agree with you rather than dx you with hypothyroidism.

Exactly, Jen. Maybe "they" are aliens too..... ;)

So funny :)

No - honestly, it's not us aliens.

Maybe you should be asking the subterranean dwellers?

There's effectively no gravity at the centre of the Earth...

Rod

Morlocks!

(does Vitamin D deficiency create canabals?) J

love the alternative outlook [ just shows that with humour it CAN lift your --spirits-- ] .....sounds like I've been there ........i'm not really paranoid ----- and neither is the guy that keeps following me !!!!!!!! keep going with your attitude.....LoL alan

Wow - this happened to me too! The 'real' me was beamed up years ago. The replacement me was sadly a faulty prototype and the aliens forgot to put the batteries in... ;)

Lol that's what happened to me I think just after a total thyroidectomy

Lol sooooo funny, there's a lot of em out there, they forgot my batteries too x :)

I think I got the cheap batteries, the ones that attract inanimate objects to jump out at you. Off to make a tin foil hat.

I just had a vision of us all at the GPs with tin foil hats.....maybe would make the GP look up from the screen for a change!

Wonder if it's the rocket salad diet which attracted them. Perhaps cream cakes are the only answer .

My daughter has an FBI jacket not quite Sculder and Mully but she could pop round :)

They had me again last night - Judging by how I feel today, I fought a Gorn (star trek joke) in the Arena for their amusement - and lost badly. :(

It was you that told them where to fine me you noughty girl lol

Thanks for giving them my address.... lol

Not me!! I think they must've got it from Edward Snowden ;) Ohhh I'm so topical!! LOL

He just pointed the aliens at the NSA. :-)

Rod

It would explain the different language the doctors speak if THEY were the aliens

I am soooo going to make myself a tin foil hat...! Seriously - my GP will not notice.

Well, not unless the aliens transmit a photo onto her computer screen - with instructions to hand out a packet of anti-depressants...

You may also like...