Most of us on here have long stories so I will do my best to be brief. The endo at local hospital agreed for me to continue on t3 but refused to increase it. My gp was sympathetic but stated that she didn't know enough to increase it without his agreement! She suggested I get a second opinion if I told her who I wanted to see. After much research I decided to go to Dr S who doubled my dose and said to see him again in 2 months - great!!! At last I may feel like me again!!! Imagine my dismay- horror-guilt at spending the money and having my hopes of feeling better all dashed when I felt worse and worse day by day. Some of my hypo symptoms came back and I really wanted to die I felt so bad. On Sunday morning I was up early after another horrendous night when I decided to look at this site and saw the article re the investigation into low potency of t3 in 2 batches. I immediately checked mine to find the bottle I was on now was one of the batches in question and the last bottle was the other batch mentioned!!!! So for 5 weeks I have been taking questionable medication. So now I am trying to get another prescription and also trying to contact Dr S (not easy) to rearrange my appointment. Will I ever get better?