Breathing issues - digestive related

Anyone else having a sensation of feeling short of breath, or like you can't catch your breath with IBS/GERD/Acid Reflux ?

Just happens for second the it clears ... until the next time it happens maybe an hour , or days later. No definite time interval thats predictable

Cant make sense of it all and its really frustrating

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Davey

It's never happened to me, have you thought about going to the doctor or looked on line to see if you can find anything?

Here's to it disappearing soon.

Alicia

• Alicia

Thanks for the response, and Yes I have been to see the GP , Cardiologist, and most recently the GI for an upper and lower bowel study.

Nothing Heart related: X-ray, CT, & stress test all good news there.

Occasional PSVT's that Ive had for years

So a few things GI related though , Hiatal Herna combined with a Schatzki ring in the esophogus. I have an EGD to dilate my lower esophagus scheduled on the 17th this month

As for looking on line, there are several references in forums like this one describing it being GERD / HH related however, those are all over 10 years old with no recent updates, and anything else that I have found refers it back to a cardio-pulmonary diagnoses that has been already ruled out

Thanks Again

Dave

• Dave,

I'm glad you have been to see the GP etc - it's sounds like you've had quite a thorough examination.

I've never heard of a Schatzki ring in the oesophagus. I'm glad you have a procedure scheduled for this month, I really hope that helps a lot.

What a shame that the research online is so old.

I hope that someone else see's your post whom has had the same so has an answer for you.

Here's to it all going well on 17th.

Alicia

• Hey thanks a lot certainly appreciated !!!

• You are most welcome and we are on this forum to help each other. Believe you me it's helped me a lot.

Take care

Alicia

• I had feeling of being short of breath. Totally random times.

I noticed it when trying to talk etc i would like struggle to catch a breath.

I had what they call ibs. But i went private, i had alot of different symptoms, i believe that symptom was because my ph was to acidic.

My tests showed i was acidic, which i caused by my diet and lifestyle.

If you have herina then a 80/20 alkaline diet may suit you anyway.

Signs of blood ph being to acidic.. pasted

Inflamed sensitive gums, cavities πŸ˜”

Immune deficiency

Sciatica, lumbago, stiff neck πŸ˜”

Respiratory problems, shortness of breath, coughing πŸ˜”

Yeast fungal overgrowth πŸ˜”

Low energy and chronic fatigue πŸ˜”

Cardiovascular damage, including the constriction of blood vessels and reduction in oxygen

Heart problems, arrhythmias, increased heart rate πŸ˜”

Weight gain, obesity, and diabetes

Bladder and kidney infections

Accelerated free radical damage

Premature aging

Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea πŸ˜”

Osteoporosis, weak brittle bones, hip fractures, bone spurs

Headaches, confusion, sleepiness πŸ˜”

Joint pain, aching muscles, and lactic acid buildup πŸ˜”

Allergies, acne πŸ˜”

I had all the symptoms iv marked πŸ˜”.

I also had another 30 plus symptoms from other causes. I also had like 20 food intolerances.

Some people may have same symptoms but from totally different causes.

Im symptom free now, i was put on an 80/20 alkaline diet and cetain supplement i needed.

You may also like...