Dietician and Nutritionist

help from nutritionist.

Doctor Brouse whom I wrote about earier is too expensive for me to talk to and get help from But a friend and business patner told me about a Canadian nutrioinist who works under and with Doctor Brouse costs a third of what Brouse charges .I have a phone appointment with her in two weeks and she charges 25 for 30 minutes rather than the same amount from Doctor Brouse who charges 25 for 5 minutes a whole lot easier to manage,

I have also been talking to a dietitian about the fodmap diet and she also charges too much to work with but referred me to this site for help;

This site has a wealth of information and also an app you can download and a book on the subject Mind you all, the prices are in Australian dollars because the company is over there, The site it self is very helpful on its own.

2 Replies

• FODMAP has been amazing for me and not as difficult as I thought it might be although I was shocked at how many of the things I love are not good for me (asparagus, apple, avocado, beetroot, blackberries, butternut squash). There are plenty of lovely things to eat and being gluten free isn't bad as I am used to mainly cooking from scratch.

• I'm also a nutritionist and have been writing on her helping people and talking to them. Check out my website

It has loads of tummy and PCOS and blood sugar friendly receipes. I personally have all the experience with it so I know how it feels along with cures and help.

Send me a message if you would like to chat or have a consult.