New Birmingham Raynaud's & Scleroderm... - Scleroderma & Ray...

Scleroderma & Raynaud's UK (SRUK)

8,943 members4,324 posts

New Birmingham Raynaud's & Scleroderma Facebook page

avtargill31
avtargill31

Hi Folks, I've set up a new FB page for Birmingham. Nothing on there at the moment but feel free to join and share stories. I completely forgot to add the link to the new Facebook page. Here it is facebook.com/groups/1907611... . Thanks for letting me know that I'd forgot lol. Have a great day folks.

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi, please can you provide the link to page. I live nearby and would like to join. Thanks xx

Hi, sorry yes. It's facebook.com/groups/1907611... . Kind regards

Thanks, I've sent the group a request to join - Nicola xx

Thank you avtargill31 for taking the trouble to do that. I'll gallop over to Facebook and join the group. I've already looked at similar ones on there but I think a local one would be much more helpful.

avtargill31
avtargill31 in reply to Betsie

Hi Betsie the link to the new FB page is facebook.com/groups/1907611... . Kind regards

Is this Birmingham UK?

Hiya, yes we’re in the UK.

Hi can you add me please or share the link in here please

Hi, sorry yes. It's facebook.com/groups/1907611.... Kind regards

Thanks very much - see you all there

Four of us from the facebook group, met up last Wednesday for a coffee and a chat in Shrewsbury. I and another friend will try and get to the November meeting in Birmingham. They are starting to get new people joining the facebook group. You will see a photo we took and my dog Lizzie is in the photo leaning on my friend.

Hi, I’ve just zoomed in and saw that, I missed it the first time round, eyes aren’t that good nowadays lol. Hope to see you in November.

You may also like...