Its still August and I am sat in a microfibre fleece jumper and separate fleece and silk gloves!

Do others suffer with a feeling of coldness across their whole body if hands get cold, is this a Raynauds symptom, or should it just be hands and feet. I do not have any other symptons.

Having for the most part enjoyed summer 2013, managed quite a lot of nights without bed socks, suddenly the cold hands are making their presence known again and now beginning to fear the onset of winter, as I feel it is becoming more severe as i get older - now 44.

Last edited by

3 Replies

• See your doctor, you should be on medication. Are you? Keep your body warm.

• Hi yes it's a new experience for me too. I shiver and feel like l am totally encased in a block of ice,my whole body not just hands and feet. I make a warm drink and get under the duvet if home. It's quite a frightening feeling and l have never seen it mentioned anywhere before. I have Raynaud's and Sclero.

• yes all the time, I'm always (almost always) cold, even in summer, my blueness can come on when the rest of the world is in shorts and teeshirt. I have a low base body temperature that I think has something to do with it... The only way to get warm for a while is a really hot bath after which I'm warm for a couple of hours if I don't go outside. I have raynauds and PBC

You may also like...