SHARE Ovarian Cancer Support
1,344 members433 posts


After speaking too my normal gp yesterday she agreed that we probably shouldn't do the watch and wait, she is referring me too another gynaecologist and requesting that the cyst should just be removed ... feel like there's is some progress at last

She agreed that if I was older had had gone through the menaporse something would have been done by now.... and we can not be too careful

3 Replies

Yea - one step forward. Let's hope you can get some answers now.

Best wishes,



Just checked in with you to see how things are going.


GwenHP thank you for thinking about me..... I go see another gynaecologist on Thursday late afternoon, and got my ultrasound (internal) appointment yesterday which is for Friday morning. So hopefully by next weekend I will know a lot more 😊

Just need too goo armed with questions etc

1 like

You may also like...