Have a cool Yule ladies: I hope you all... - SHARE Metastatic ...

SHARE Metastatic Breast Cancer
2,645 members • 2,205 posts

Have a cool Yule ladies

I hope you all have a merry Christmas and thank you for reading my rants and helping to reassure me through this dark time

Barb xx

14 Replies
oldest • newest

We are all here for you. Cool yule back at cha!

1 like

Sharing the good and bad of what we are going through with others who understand is what makes this site so unique and great. Ranting, rambling, fear, frustration and tears are allowed and something we all experience and it does feel better to get it all out I think.

Merry Christmas to you.

Sandra

4 likes

Well said 😺

Wishing you the very best!!!!!!!!! Also I love your pic with your horse.

1 like

Merry Christmas Barb 🎄 .... love having this site as my group of friends who “get it” ♥️♥️

1 like

wishing everyone a beautiful holiday season - I'm just waiting for my lab results to see if I can restart Ibrance but I am suprisingly calm about it -not my norm! Maybe its the happiness all around me this time of year.

3 likes

I also wish everyone a 'cool yule', merry Christmas, happy holidays! We share a unique bond of understanding and identifying with each other! We're truly one for all and all for one! Keep on ranting!❤️😘

1 like

This board is a perfect example how people can turn their suffering into compassion. I enjoy your "rants." They make me feel not so alone in my own "issues."

1 like

Ranting is good!!

Well I’m in my lurex Christmas gear..not a pretty sight I might add!!

Had a super Christmas Eve ride out with my daughter.. Bugsy was very excited..a friend who rode out with us put a Santa hat with bells on her horse..the bells made them behave silly...fun though

Barb xx

4 likes

Happy holidays and many blessings!

Always - we are there for each other. Merry Christmas.

Kim

Christmas blessings to everyone 💕🙏🏻

🎄 Merry Christmas to you all ! Thanks for being here x 💝

Hope you had a great Christmas, Barb. So enjoyed the idea of the horses going silly with the bells. Keep up the riding - I am rather envious but definitely too stiff and old in the joints now so will content myself with the wildlife instead.

Great wishes for the New Year.

You may also like...