We are pleased to confirm that our 2018 Annual General Meeting will take place on Saturday, 1st September at the National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO), Society Building, 8 All Saints Street, London N1 9RL, about a ten-minute walk from King’s Cross and St Pancras stations.
Feedback from last year’s AGM was excellent and we therefore plan to deliver a similar approach this year. We plan to host workshops (which will be repeated throughout the morning with you, our guests, moving between them). Attendees will be allocated a place to attend each of the workshops on your arrival.
Our guest speakers and workshop facilitators for the 2018 RLS-UK AGM include:
* Joke Jaarsma, past- president of the European Alliance for RLS (EARLS) and Board member of the European Federation of Neurological Associations (EFNA).
* Patrick Burrows, Registered General Nurse, who leads the community dialysis team at Manchester Royal Infirmary.
* Dr. Dhaval Trivedi, Research Coordinator as well as fellow working on several projects in non motor issues at King’s College Hospital.
* Dr Kirstie Anderson, a consultant neurologist who runs the Regional Neurology Sleep Service at the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle.
* Dr Julian Spinks, GP, Writer and Vice Chairman of Kent Local Medical Committee and medical advisor to RLS-UK.
* Dr Yi Min Wan, Research Student at King’s College Hospital.
Paid members of RLS-UK will receive their invitations via post/email over the coming days. If you would like to attend and you are not a member, please order a 'ticket' via the Facebook page below.
We are a small charity so please only email us if you are 100% certain you will attend, so we can keep costs to a minimum.