My Husband Barry was diagnosed 10 months ago with PSP after been misdiagnosed 4 years previously.
His health has deteriorated very quickly these past few months.
Here's what you can do with early diagnoses.
•Start physical, occupational and speech therapy.
• Exercise daily.
• Travel if you can.
• Renovate your home or move into suitable accommodation. Shower etc! Wheelchair friendly.
• Increase your medical aid.
• Find good Doctors.
• Sort out your will and personal papers.
• Talk about what the future holds with PSP.
• Go out more, restaurants, movies, see friends, see your Children and grandchildren.
•Spend quality time together, dance in the rain.
• Love each other more each day.
In my case ... I'm running like a chicken without a head trying to sort out everything because it's all too late.