Do you use the "pull-up" pant style incontinence pads?

We have a quantity of these products which are now surplus to our requirements and the provider won't take them back. They are still in their original unopened packaging and are looking for a good home. Size large. Free to anyone who can collect from SE9 area of London. If interested reply with email address to arrange collection.

9 Replies

• Hi Kathy

I live in SE13 area of London, know SE9 well! My email address is, I could collect by Friday.

Dorothy T

• Hi Dorothy,

Will be in touch.

We have quite a large quantity and would like to share with as many people as we can so please do not feel it is "too late" to respond if you are interested.

• Thank you Kathy. Unfortunately I have limited storage so would only be able to take a few.

• Kathy, Thanks for offering your help to those in the London area. People like you make our PSP lives easier.

• Hi Jim,

Mum was an eminently practical woman and abhorred waste so it's what she would have wanted! The OTs provided a very expensive postural management system and we've been told to "dispose" of it because they won't take it back and re-use it. Mum would be horrified!

How are you getting on?

Love Kathy x

• Kathy, I'm hanging on as best I can. I told friends I understand when the statement is made "He/She died of a broken heart". That's about where I am at the moment, broken hearted. Thanks for asking. Jimbo

• Oh Jim, bless you :-( I hope you can feel the great big hug I'm sending your way xxx

• Hi Kathy -

We found the local care home were only too pleased to have our "leftovers".

You may also like...