Music Mondays - Positive Energy Music - Positive Wellbein...

Positive Wellbeing During Self-Isolation

9,734 members9,902 posts

Music Mondays - Positive Energy Music

Fiorella_HU profile image
Fiorella_HUHealthUnlocked
6 Replies

Hi everyone,

I've been reading some posts and I see this last week has been a little harder to keep spirits up. I think it is impossible to be always ok, and is totally normal to feel down, sad or nostalgic... I guess the hard part is to accept and manage it so it doesn't last too long. I've found in music a great way to come back to a positive state of mind.

Here are two playlists, very different from each other, to help you come back to a positive mindset:

First one, a playlist for those who want to meditate or just put mind at ease:

open.spotify.com/playlist/4...

Second one, this one very "pop-inspired" and energetic:

open.spotify.com/playlist/5...

Enjoy and hope to hear from you!

6 Replies

Hi yes I have found help in music I like music to get me up and start dancing to lift mood and exercise I also find Chris Rea has a very relaxing voice and and like to listen to him

Fiorella_HUHealthUnlocked in reply to

I didn't listen to him before, you are right, his voice is very relaxing! Thanks for sharing

I have found walking helpful for getting rid of fed upness!

Oh, that was inspired FiorellaHU, to offer a choice. I'll try them both! Thank you! 😊

Fiorella_HUHealthUnlocked in reply to

Yes, but I just found the playlists, didn't make them...that would be too much inspiration for a Monday morning! Hope you have a great week!

Fiorella_HUHealthUnlocked

You are right Jerry, we see it won't end quickly and we will have to get used to it for a while (long one probably). But it will end! And we have to keep reminding us that, meanwhile we figure out how to carry on. Thanks for your nominations, will listen to them later today

You may also like...