Charity Event: My wonderful daughter has launched a... - PMRGCAuk

PMRGCAuk

12,972 members23,537 posts

Charity Event

LizMitchell
LizMitchell

My wonderful daughter has launched a Charity Event for her birthday this week to raise money for the PMRGCAUK Charity. I was not aware that she was going to do this, so it came as a lovely surprise to me! If you would like to take a look, please go to the link below.

facebook.com/donate/2245439...

20 Replies
DorsetLady
DorsetLadyPMRGCAuk volunteer

What a lovely gesture...🌸

It is! I felt quite emotional when I read what she had posted!Hope you are well x

DorsetLady
DorsetLadyPMRGCAuk volunteer in reply to LizMitchell

Good thanks- you as well I hope.

OK , thank you. Winter isn't a great time of the year for our symptoms!Still looking for that light at the end of the tunnel after almost 6 years. It seems to be proving quite elusive 😅

DorsetLady
DorsetLadyPMRGCAuk volunteer in reply to LizMitchell

One day you will, have faith.🌸

Thank you 🌹

PMRpro
PMRproAmbassador

Bless her!

LizMitchell
LizMitchell in reply to PMRpro

It makes you realise the impact that it has on our families!

That was easy to do. It looks like she exceeded her goal so she might need to bump that up.

Did you ever start TCZ? ... I truly believe it might be a step in a better direction.

LizMitchell
LizMitchell in reply to DadCue

Amazing, thank you 🖒Yes, with a degree of apprehension, I started TCZ in January, but stopped after 3 weeks as I had the covid vaccine 10 days ago and decided to follow Professor Dasgupta's advice posted on this forum to suspend TCZ and MTX for 2 weeks following vaccine. Due to resume in a week'so time, so will keep you.posted.

Thank you so much for remembering!

Hope you are well too

Donated, well done daughter.

That's really generous of you, thank you so much. Stay safe and well x

What an angel!

She really is, but then I am completely biased 😊

Donated. X My mum is totally blind due to GP being unaware of symptoms of GCA. So raising awareness is so important. Happy Birthday to your daughter xx

Thank you so much, that's very generous of you. Best wishes Liz

Fran_Benson
Fran_BensonAdministrator

Thank you Liz and thank you to your wonderful daughter and her family and friends for donating.

Fran

Thank you. Best wishes Liz

She obviously takes after you as a fundraiser Liz!

LizMitchell
LizMitchell in reply to podo

We need more people like her!!Best wishes Liz

You may also like...