Thirty. Good number, right? ...damn, I remember "being" 30! How can that be more than 30 years ago? Great age though. We were, "Old enough to know better; young enough to learn." Now... numbers (and age) take on a whole different significance... but it's all good. We cool.
It has taken me 226 days to go from 80mg of Prednisolone to 30mg; however, in the big scheme of things (and compared to others) that's not so terrible. So today, I embrace 30. I celebrate it! I own it! I got this!
1. The number of days in the months April, June, September and November
2. The total number of answers/questions in the TV game show, Jeopardy.
3. In years of marriage, 30 is the pearl wedding anniversary.
4. The duration in years of the “Thirty Year War” - 1618 to 1648
5. The code for an international direct call to Greece.
6. The house number of 30 St Mary Axe (The Gherkin)
7. The number of tracks on The Beatles' White Album
8. Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver.
9. To be a U.S. senator you must be over 30 years old.
10. At about age 30, Jesus of Nazareth was baptised by John the Baptist.
11. A rallying-cries of the 1960s, 'Don't trust anyone over thirty'.
12. The number of uprights that formed the Sarsen Circle at Stonehenge,
13. The square of 30 is 900 and the square root of 30 is 5.5
14. 30% as a fraction is 3/10 or 0.3 as a decimal.
15. In the binary number system 30 can be written as 11110.
16. In the hexadecimal number system 30 can be written as 1E.
17. In Roman Numerals the number 30 can be written as XXX
18. If you travelled 30 kilo meters then this would be equivalent to 18.6 miles.
19. Also a length of 30 meters is equivalent to 98.4 feet.
20. A weight of 30 kilograms is equivalent to 66.1 pounds.
21. A temperature of 30 degrees Celsius is 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
22. In Back to The Future, Marty McFly travelled 30 years back in time.
23. In geometry, a 30 sided polygon is triacontagon
24. In cinema, “30 Days of Night” is an American horror film made in 2007.
25. In chemistry, the atomic number of Zinc is 30.
26. The 30th President of the United States was Calvin Coolidge
27. In the game of Bingo, the ball 30 is known as “Dirty Gertie, Blind 30”
28. Cats have exactly 30 teeth.
29. Mark Anthony and Egyptian Queen Cleopatra died in the year 30 B.C.
30. The number of Prednisolone milligrams, mamici1 is taking, as July 7th, 2018.