Plymouth Devon & Cornwall PMR/GCA meet up 15th June 10.30

Re: - Polymyalgia Rheumatica – Giant Cell Arteritis – Temporal Arteritis support meeting for the Devon & Cornwall Area

PMRGCA UK is holding their next support group meeting in the Plymouth area for anyone with PMR or their carers

To be held in room 3 Saltash Wesley Methodist Church Callington Road Saltash PL12 6LA.

They hold a café every morning between 10 – 12 all at a reasonable price and we have the use of a room as well for our group meeting. It is very easy to find with parking at the back. Straight through Saltash take the right fork at small roundabout and a short way up on the right turn in right and right again for parking or there is a car park opposite.

Wednesday 15th June 10.30 -12.00 Saltash Wesley Methodist Church . Hope to see as many of you as possible there.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi this is the same time as the AGM in London so I guess i will not be seeing any one from that area thats a shame i am coming down from the north for the very first time as i am feeling a lot better now,.good health to all.

• Hi

Where in the North?

• Hi is this still on I would like to come but not sure as being on own sounds silly I know but if it is on will have a good think about it

Thanks June

• Hi yes it is still on . We have several people coming on there own, but I know how you feel. I promise you will be very welcome we are a happy friendly positive group, bring a friend if you want. walking into a room for the first time is always hard, but we make it easy. Hope to see you there. x x x x

You may also like...