Got over xmas day, toothache, stopped the bone tablet and dentist agreed to take the tooth out if I signed a disclaimer. Now I have had 2 implants done, no problems. I came down very slowly, was on 5 1/2mg of pred in September and got down to 3 1/2mg at the end of April. In June I had lots of hard work, as in building, breaking up concrete etc. Lots of 10 hour days. I should have come down to 3mg, but decided to stay there until I had finished my work. We then went to the UK for 3 weeks, again I decided to stay on 3 1/2mg. Came back begining of July to Spain and had 2 hard weeks of work to get our apartments ready. I have had a mild flare up for the last 4 weeks, with slight pain in all the usual places and have been trying to ride it out. But today is like it's stepped up an ache in arms, hips etc etc. I do have a high pain threshold and have put up with it without increasing the pred, but I think it is time I went up agian, as the pain does not go.
What do I go up to? I know the rule is to go back to where you had no pain, but I was on 3 1/2mg with no pain for the best part of 70 days. So what do I do, stay or go up? And if so, what to and for how long?