Not a question just a message

Hi Everyone,

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone for advice and tips!

Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas .

The group is growing that's good news!

Soon be a new year everyone must look forward and as so many people have allready said "its a condition we must live with but it shouldn't rule us !

Let's all list 1thing to look forward to for next year.

I will start<<<<<>

My things to look forward to for next year I'm going to become a nanny again in my my daughter is due in May :)

So come on everyone add to the list <¦>

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good health, serene souls, happiness every single day, spirit raised up high and a lot of energy for everyone for the coming year :)

• Couldn't have said it better myself

Thank you

• I refuse to be a Victim and so should you so no matter what life throws at us we must all remain positive. I know it's hard at times. Live life to the fullest. Merry Christmas and hears to a healthier New Year. x

• I too have grandchildren being born nxt year, one in April and the other in may. that will take tally up to 7!! dont feel old enuff to have 7 grandkids at 45 yrs old.

MERRY XMAS ALL AND A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR x

• blimey, your not!! looking forward to eating what the hell I like and blaming weight gain on my health!! my youngest boy is 5 today, also looking forward to being here when he is 55!! (and some) xx

• to be thankful for my beautiful 2 yr old son who brightens every day and makes me forget I have this troublesome pbc! Hard to worry when he's making me laugh!!

Seasons greetings to you all and here's to a positive 2012 xx

You may also like...