Possible Essex Support Group

Hello everyone

I am thinking of and looking into setting up an Essex Support Group, if any one from Essex wishes to come along for coffee and a chat and support and meet others who know what you are going through, please let me know so that I can get a feel for numbers and source a venue large enough to accommodate.

Once I have a venue sorted, I am looking to start in January 2018 and I shall inform PAS of the dates/location.

Keep Watching

Thanks

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi,

I think it's great that you are thinking of starting a new support group. I wish you good luck and hope you get lots of interest.

I think support groups can help to spread the word about PA and B12 deficiency.

• Hi Sleepybunny

Thank you, are you from Essex?

• I'm in the UK but sadly not from Essex. Fingers crossed that you get lots of people contacting you.

• That's a shame, thanks again.

X

• Im over the other side of the bridge- depending on how far into essex you plan to do group i would more than likely travel over.

• Basildon is likely as it is easy access by car and public transport, from Dartford bridge, it is about a 25 minute drive.

• That would be fine with me, keep me in the loop if you get it up and going

• As soon as I have a venue confirmed, I shall let you know. Hoping to start in the New Year.

You may also like...